Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Recent Employment Vacancy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website & Graphic Design Digital Marketing and Recruitment Executive
Department: Marketing /Communications
- To work with the managing director to evaluate and successfully establish new business on all platforms opportunities while strengthening existing ones.
- To Lead in coordinating marketing activities online via all social media platforms and the RGR website; consistently drive traffic online to the RGR offices in the region; generate and follow up with MOU partners and ensure consistent flow of students from such partners; be fully involved in digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness face to face and Online.
- Achieve set monthly revenue and registration target.
- Responsible for ensuring monthly registration target in the branch is met.
Core Working Relationships:
- Customer Service officers, Business Development Officers, Recruitment Officers and managers, Branch Manager, Conversion Officers/ Manager, Events Manager, Marketing/Brand Marketing Manager, Human Resource Officer, Managing Director.
- The post holder will be Reporting to the Managing Director and work closely with all Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Benin based staff; this position will focus on recruitment to all RGRs services and partner Universities programs and market the RGR brand in Nigeria across all marketing communications channels.
- Proactively Manage the design of the RGR website and social media handles.
- Meeting with potential applicants in order to counsel and guide them towards enrolment to any of RGRs services online and face to face.
- Contribution to RGR s marketing strategy and organisation of marketing and advertising activity in Nigeria both online and face to face.
- Input and expert advice with regards to RGRs business & marketing strategy in Nigeria.
- Attendance at recruitment exhibitions, representation of RGR on exhibition stands.
- Conversion of current applicants via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Regular visits to cities outside of Abuja. Participation in admissions seminars held at schools, hotels and other venues.
- Delivery of expert visa advice and counselling for all Nigerian RGR applicants applying for visas online and face to face.
- Possible travel to cities outside of Abuja for recruitment events or training, including abroad.
- Essentially sell programmes and represent the best interest of partners & RGR in Nigeria.
- Ensure constant steam of walk in clients at all RGR office nation wide comes from digital marketing.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the Company regarding student recruitment activities.
- Make contact and follow up with new institutions in Nigeria to have a signed MOUs to send students to RGR.
- Marketing and promoting RGR institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on RGR partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others as required.
- Any other related task that may be assigned.
Digital Marketing and Communications:
- Lead in proactively Managing, monitoring and analysing all Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, etc.)
- Assists in proactively monitoring and analysing the RGR website.
- Design and update the RGR website regularly.
- Respond to a high volume of activity on social media sites with appropriate responses based on company policies
- Regularly perform outbound calls to follow up on customer requests
- Effectively utilizes tools provided and analytical skill set to determine the next plan of action
- Monitor and track negative posts and respond appropriately
- Assess the customers concerns and provide the correct information to rectify the issue
- Maintain sense of urgency and a poise attitude when taking action on response
- Continue to stay actively knowledgeable of the latest industry trends, tools, and best practices
- Escalates urgent matters of concern to Social Media Supervisor as needed Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement on-going education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Respond to the problems of the customer promptly via social media
- Assist customers via Face to Face, emails and over both over the phone and on social media platforms.
- Listen to the customer queries patiently to resolve issues
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken and query resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Update/maintain social media log on a nightly basis
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems
- Ability to retain product knowledge and help educate the customer.
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where an RGR office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
Education and Experience:
- Graduate degree – essential: a degree in Computing, Marketing, Communication and Graphic Design or any related degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be good in website design and graphic designs.
- 1-5 years’ experience in related role
- Strong customer service background
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential.
Very Important Skill:
- Strong creative & web design skill and good use of tools like (Coral draw, HTML, CSS , Photoshop. Word press ETC).
- Blogging and writing skill
- Paid social media advertising expertise.
- Sales skills: Ability to engage with people and turn them into sales opportunities.
- Specific marketing channel expertise eg: email, SEO, SEM, social
- The ability to think objectively
- High Level Marketing skill
- The ability to execute and analyse drip marketing campaigns
- A mix of creativity and analytical abilities
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities
- A likable personality
- Self-promotion savvy
- Understanding of brevity
- The ability to analyze quantifiable metrics
- Listening skills
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Very strong Customer Service Skill.
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Strong social media knowledge, all platforms
- Must be Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- Ability to work with a lot of data and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess patience when communicating with the customer
- Ability to maintain composure with an angry customer
- Strong listening skills, since most of the time, communication with the customers is done over the phone or Face to Face.
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of report -writing and statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer -facing role
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required
- Highly organised, can manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Can work under pressure when required
- Excellent communication skills, can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority
- Can influence and persuade at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and committed to equal opportunities. Committed to RGR’s values of equality and diversity.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria including.
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience related to the international Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of international educational qualifications and their Nigeria equivalencies
- Knowledge of marketing for international Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education – desirable
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market.
- You will be placed on 3- 6 months’ probation with a salary of 50,000 NGN. After probation your salary could be increased to between 60,000 to 120,000 NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Application Closing Date
20th November 2019 or till role is filled
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a CV and Covering Letter demonstrating that you meet the requirements to “The Human Resources Manager, Ruhe Global Resources” at the below address:
1st Floor, No.16 Gwani Street,
Off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4,
Near King Care Hospital,
By email to: email@example.com alongside the following:
- A graphic design marketing one of our services.
- A website design sample mimicking our services.
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter