Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recent Job Openings
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant – Laboratory Services
Locations: Lagos (X1), Anambra (X1), Bayelsa (X1) and Awka Ibom (X2)
Contract Type: Fixed term
Slot: 5 Openings
- To provide technical support and implement high quality laboratory services for AHNi programs, also assist in providing technical support related to high quality laboratory services and Equipment maintenance in the management of HIV / AID, Care and Treatment program in collaboration with state staff.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BSc in Laboratory Sciences or related field with 1-3 years post national youth service experience and a minimum of 2 years experience in provision of laboratory support for HIV/AIDS.
- Knowledge of advanced laboratory procedures, diagnosis and management related to HIV/AIDS care and treatment is required with some experience in an international development area preferred.
- Certification of license to practice as a medical laboratory scientist is required.
- Experience in Laboratory TB services is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-LabJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.