Recruitment for Planner and Logistics Administrator at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planner and Logistics Administrator
- Coordinating procurement process with the Procurement Officer
- Tracking of shipments and updating the current status (checking vessel status online, track the shipment with BL & container number(s))
- Physically confirming the containers that have arrived, sharing the documents with QA & Stores Team, and updating the records accordingly
- Following up with the Logistics Department for shipments under clearance
- Working with the Finance Manager (Flexible) on the preparation of the monthly PSI
- Monitoring the on-going shipments (at the port) and raw materials planned and update the General Manager (Flexible)
- Getting quotations from forwarders for pick-up of Flexible items (plates, spares, etc.)
- Signing of courier bills with the Head of Unit and General Manager
- Supervising the Stores Officer (Maintenance) for monthly diesel reports and updating of the bin card/Orion for items received & issued within the maintenance store
- Supervising spares stock count with the Stores Officer on a monthly basis and equally involved in the major quarterly stock count
- Keeping track of ALL foreign purchases and their corresponding prices/quantities, etc.
- Involved in the daily check of the spares bin card (by start of work and before the close of business)
- Checking with the Logistics Department for status of submitted PFIs for Form Ms and LCs
- Checking with the Procurement Officer for LPOs and updating the LPO status for materials supplied, part supplied, not yet supplied or not supplied at all
- Sharing the daily report for plates, spares and raw materials
- Sharing twice weekly the Form M/LC update
- Sharing twice weekly the LPO Tracking sheet
- Updating the Flexible loading sheet and sharing accordingly
- Following up with vendors and suppliers As well as manage logistics
- Generating an order confirmation for plates and spares and following up with the suppliers for updates and delivery of shipment to the concerned unit (QA, Maintenance, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry.
- 4 to 5 years experience in similar position.
- Special skills/knowledge required for position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent ERP skills
- Presentation skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong knowledge of logistics principles
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of lean techniques
- Good team working abilities
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online