Cinema Marketing Officer Needed at Apata and Ascott Limited
Apata and Ascott Limited – Our client in the Entertainment industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Marketing Officer
Location: (Sango-Ota or its environs) Ogun
- The marketing officer will be accountable for delivering the commercial performance in their respective locations, including revenue and subscriber volume targets.
- This include but not limited to creating specific propositions and offers for targeted customer segments, leading subscriber growth and retentions initiatives, guiding insight and analytics (both historical and future-facing) to optimize commercial performance, planning customer marketing campaigns, and tracking performance across all these activities.
- Support the company’s operations to develop and implement its commercial marketing plan for key growth and retentions volume levers
- Optimise upsell performance across for box office and concession revenue
- Drive effective retentions activity for existing customers through value reinforcement marketing and ensure cinema admission target are met
- Work closely with schools, corporates and universities and ensure that group booking admissions is met each week
- Work alongside Business Development Manager to get a clear plan and expected targets and feedback on actual performance
- Liaise with the Cinema Managers (CM) and get weekly film information to create synergy with all clients
- Manage and track group bookings and ensure information is accurate transmitted to all parties of senior management team on weekly basis
- Always aim to surpass target on weekly basis
- Identify and develop corrective actions in response to trading performance and see ways to improve group booking revenue streams
- Identify new opportunities and execute test & learn activities to ensure schools, universities and corporates are engaged and patronising our cinemas weekly
- Liaise with Business Development Manager to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices/cash, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
- Ensuring the cinema meets set admissions targets each month/year etc.
- Support all movie premier activities to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
- Carrying out market research to seek new opportunities and new clients
- Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes while analysing opportunities for growth via acquisition and performing due diligence.
- Maintain a strong and increase database of customers’ contacts including but not limited to regular customers, Schools, Corporates, Tertiary Institutions etc.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Line Manager
- Minimum of University degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of One (1+) years’ relevant marketing and social media work experience within the retail and entertainment industry
- Able to negotiate with schools, universities and corporates
- Able to analyse data and report clearly. Marketing acumen a must able to document market ideas, proposals and policy, and produce weekly reports.
- Strong thinking skills, able to identify principles & take logical implementation steps based on these
- Great negotiation and presentation skills. Able to convince clients to patronise our cinemas on weekly basis.
- Must be presentable, able to articulate proposals to all clients and be to communicate in well-articulated manner.
- Strong continuous improvement skills, naturally identifying opportunities to improve, creative ideas generation.
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
- Strong marketing acumen
- Highly presentable and articulated approach to deal with a large variety of groups
- Attention to detail and ability to bring groups clients to cinema to enjoy our services
- Able to deliver results and driving group projects to boost other income revenue
- Strong team mentality and ability to build and maintain open and honest communication
- Capability to generate original ideas, even in the midst of ambiguity
- Responsibility and ownership of activities combined with a self-starter approach
- Commitment to self-development
- Good understanding of the industry and key issues affecting our business.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.