Recent Job Vacancy at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full Service Real Estate Development Company is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job Ref: BS/1128/HM
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Managing Partners
- Driving the company’s HR administration, by reviewing policies as they relate to staff handbook, appraisal, targets and KPIs, employee discipline, and promotions and raises.
- Orienting new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documenting human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishing human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performing administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings and all associated logistics, department and off-site meetings, external group other events.
- Administering benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Strong team player.
- Experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Excellent Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates openly and directly. Adjusts communication to level of audience. Responds professionally.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and technical material.
- Ability to work efficiently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other business enterprise systems).
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling, expenses, calendar)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Laws
- 6+ or more year’s relevant experience in an executive support/ human resource role at a high corporate level.
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving.
- Independently explores and learns about the company, the role and how to get things done in a complex environment.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personal Management.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of labor Law and HR practices