Graduate Trainee at Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited
Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Graduate trainee responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals are responsible, also will be responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Candidate must be based in Lagos
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.