Process Engineer Recruitment at Nioda Limited
Nioda Limited is a procurement, engineering and technical services firm with it’s head office in Lagos and branches in Abuja and Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Our major areas of specialization are power supply, machinery, oil field services / procurement, transportation and agriculture. We are proudly Nigerian and have established strong ties within our industry both locally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation
- The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- BS Degree in Engineering.