Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Vacancy
Adexen Recruitment Agency was mandated by an international FMCG company to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training & Development Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA..)
- Proven 5-10 years experience with project management of learning and development projects in a corporate environment.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to launch new global programs into market.
- Driven and results-oriented with an execution focus
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and organization.
- Project management/program management certifications (e.g., PMP, PMI) preferred.
- Experience with FMCG industry is a plus.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as collaboration techniques.
- Experience working in a global or multi-region capacity, with strong cross-cultural sensitivities.
- Ensures strategic oversight on key, global company learning and development projects, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinates cross-functional teams and track and measure progress to bring projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Manage large global learning programs within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
- Lead team of learning professionals, from functions such as content development, delivery, and training administration, to deliver relevant and compelling learning experiences
- Ensure teams are aligned with agreed upon business strategy and stated charter and goals.
- Allocate work among team members and provide guidance on a regular basis.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure project is on track and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Conduct post-project reviews for lessons learned.
- Ensure all project documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Define supporting and/or driving process improvements. Develop project management templates, checklists and best practices..