Apply at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading organization in the corporate training and capacity-development-consulting sector seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
- Candidate will help the company meet revenue targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong sales and business development experience with an excellent network of contacts and transferable skills from the training and consulting sector.
- The ideal candidate must be conversant with the use of sales application programs like Sales Force, CRM Dynamics etc.
- To achieve team and individual activity and revenue targets as set by the Country Director in time scales agreed.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and updating the CRM with new developments.
- To proactively manage existing accounts and actively develop new accounts
- To promote and preserve the company brand at all times
- To be punctual, maintain professional dress standards and conduct with clients at all times.
- Distribute the company’s brochures and marketing materials to clients and prospects
- Daily physical visits to existing clients and prospects to sell the company’s products
- Daily telephone follow up on the company’s existing clients and prospects
- Daily updating the CRM with Activities and Opportunities
- Achieving sales and activity targets set each month by the country Director
- Handle sales enquiries as assigned by the sales administrator or country Director
- To pro-actively seek new business in Abuja-Nigeria in the specified product range, by targeting a combination of the company’s existing client base and prospective clients
- Maximise sales targets by continually expanding orders and up selling on all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Ensure all orders received are entered into the CRM accurately.
- Ensure all bookings on CRM are followed up within 24 hours
- Liaise on a daily basis with the country Director with updates on any developments ensuring a high level of team relationships exist
- Maintain an agreed level of pro-active contact with both existing and prospective clients
- Ensure that client complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion. Where relevant, such matters must be escalated to the country director.
- Manage the sales process for resolving the cancellation of orders. Ensuring that such matters are expedited and booking information is accurate and up-to date
- Manage and maintain any authorisation schemes & price lists relevant to our products.
- Ensure that the Finance department is well informed of any developments relevant to their accounts.
- Ensure the rest of the sales team is well informed of developments within your product range or territory.
- Meet and exceed the agreed KPIs
- Perform any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by the operations team or country director
- B.Sc./HND in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Social Sciences or a related field with a minimum of second class lower
- Cognate experience in a sales role in Abuja Training and Consulting Industry.
- 4-5 years verifiable commercial and business experience
- Strong personal sales network in the Training and Consulting industry
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to work independently, remotely and effectively within a diverse team
- Good listening, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Data-driven and conversant with the use of sales and marketing application programs like Sales Force, CRM Dynamics etc.
- Ability to demonstrate Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Understands how to research and identify prospective clients
- Can present feedback using Word, Excel and other presentation applications
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.