Job Oportunity at A.G. Leventis Nigeria PLC
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers in a position to understand service requirements.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Work closely with the Senior Sales Engineer to foster sales through well-articulated network solutions that stemmed from purposeful customers’ follow ups and the understanding of customers specific needs.
- Support all aspects of the business by assuring requests, implementation, and solutions are delivered.
- Coordinate with the Senior Sales Engineer in formulating and building up proposal, including making technical demos and presentations to customers
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Must be prepared for travel
- 3 – 5years relevant experience in Technical Engineering Equipment Sales
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is strongly preferred with minimum of 2nd Class Upper
- Valid driver’s license
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com on a subject matter “Sales Engineer”