Customer Success Officer Recruitment at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
Our vision is to make every life, every business, every organization and every government less bureaucratic and more profitable by leveraging technology to the farthest possible extent. We have offices in Agege and Lekki, Lagos.
We are in need of dynamic, intelligent, self driven, compassionate and result focused candidates as:
Job Title: Customer Success Officer
- You will be trained and responsible for successful implementation of our cloud software and in training of users to use tech solutions in their different businesses.
- Your primary responsibility is ensuring the success of all our customers in the use of our software products.
- Regular blog posts, social media postings.
- You are to produce, publish and regularly update a written documentation for use of our software products.
- When necessary, you will be needed to make a video of yourself teaching how to perform key functions on our apps for users to easily understand. You will learn and use online video tools to achieve this.
- You will ensure that they understand how to use every new feature we develop and you will measure their success index.
- You will search out and visit prospects to introduce & make presentations + demos of our products when necessary.
- You will be required to upsell our customers on relevant feature upgrades.
- You will be required to visit customers on their premises and train them as necessary, may need to travel outside Lagos or Nigeria when occasion demands.
- Sell to bring in new customers.
- You should live in Lekki/Ajah environs
- You should have no problems with selling and upselling our products and feature to prospects or customers as necessary
- You should be comfortable with working in an evolving startup environment.
- You must be familiar with simple computer desktop processing applications like ms word, excel, PowerPoint, google docs, etc.
- You must be able to work and remain productive under pressure.
- You must be a patient person who will not shout at customers under pressure.
- You MUST know how to multi-task and juggle between tasks having different deadlines.
- You must be comfortable with meeting deadlines.
- You must know how to produce reports of our customer usage metrics.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.