Finance & Admin Officer Wanted at Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI)
Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI) is a not-for-profit development consulting organization. DDI provides support to social and economic development projects including micro and small enterprise (MSE) development, agriculture, trade and investment initiatives, renewable energy and participatory development best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Officer
- A Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field. Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage e.g. ICAN, ACCA
- At least 5 years of experience with a reputable NGO or donor agency.
- Knowledge of grant and donor fund requirement
- Knowledge in the use of quick books and other accounting packages
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and have a high proficiency in the use of computer, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word etc.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including a Cover Letter that explains how you meet the above criteria and a detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.