Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company Latest Employment Opportunity
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Reports to: Project Manager
- Coordinate multidiscipline engineering, procurement, construction/installation and commissioning activities to ensure the project is executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner in line with client requirements.
- Supervise medium to large scale engineering procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
- Coordinate the activities of multidiscipline engineering, procurement, construction, installation, and commissioning personnel including contractors/subcontractors.
- Coordination and compilation of bid and procurement packages
- Ensure that projects are completed within budget and schedule
- Prepare detailed construction cost estimates and documentation for project funding authorization
- Monitor progress, financial control, and ensure project quality
- Ensure project team members have appropriate resources and recurrently maintain budgets and timeframe
- Develop, maintain and communicate multidiscipline project execution strategy and coordinate its implementation.
- Ensure every document generated by the project resources allocated is prepared, checked and approved in accordance with the company’s quality management systems and project quality plan.
- Participate in the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process for consultants, contractors, and other vendors
- Interact with governmental and regulatory agencies to ensure that projects comply with applicable legal rules and regulations
- Any other work or project activities as designated by the Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10– 12 years relevant work experience
- Planning, management and coordination of all project activities, from conception through to commissioning.
- Coordination of bid and procurement packages.
- Understanding of relevant codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of oil & gas onshore and offshore structures/production facilities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, including producing and maintaining resource loaded schedules using commercial packages such as Microsoft Project and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Cognate experience in both greenfield and brownfield oil & gas projects.
- Integrity and trust
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Change Management
- Business Development
- Effective Time management
- Problem solving
- Decision Making
- Proficiency in French Language (written and spoken)
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure technical integrity and quality of work.
- Ensure that Management of Change is effectively carried out.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant procedures, standards and regulations.
- Ensure that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule.
- Motivate and mentor project team members
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: If you don’t meet the criteria stated above you need not to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.