Job Vacancy at Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited
Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
- We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- His/Her role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Candidate must be based in Lagos
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: This position may require occasional travel.