Apply Now at Svelte Global Company
Svelte Global Company – Our client, a Multinational Company with operations in the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction, Trading and Industrial Maintenance sectors, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account/Sales Manager
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to him/her; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development
- This individual will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions of the company.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; from lead identification and tender generation up till cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance and accounting, etc) in assigned accounts.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients tender, contract and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage over competition and our after sales support services to help increase market share.
- Follow up on market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive advantage.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- Closely liaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments (logistics, services and procurement, etc.) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship.
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Experience & Knowledge in industrial equipment and machinery
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power-Point, excel, etc.)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country.
- Highly Competitive.