Apply Now at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Night Drilling Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
- Safeguard the company’s asset and environment (e.g. wells, materials and equipment)
- Supervise the drilling contractors and service employees to deliver the highest quality performance and technical integrity of the wells. Adhering to the global and local technical standards.
- Verify that all contractors adhere to and are fully aware of company well control policy and Procedures. Also effective manage emergency response plans for well operations.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to assist the drilling superintendents/well operations delivery manager
- Follow management of change procedures and report any deviations to the program and/or Non-planned events to the Senior Well Engineer (SWE).
- To provide continuous, accurate, clear and concise information to the SWE on any aspect of the rig operation and when necessary on continuous twenty-four (24) hours per day basis.
- Communicate learnings and advise on potential areas of performance improvement or improved value to the SWE
- Responsible for the creation of well site reports and verifications of drilling data. Ensure accuracy of the data and timely close out of reports. Also responsible for the timely sending and quality of the daily operations report.
- Verify and sign off job tickets and WCCs for jobs performed at the well site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A professional and mature approach
- A high level of courtesy
- HND or B.Sc is required.