Latest Job Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waste Management Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
- Develops and ensures implementation of SEPLAT’s procedures for effective management of drill cuttings and oilfield waste.
- Continually check and verify contractor’s designs and implementations of waste disposal systems.
- Make sure Safety processes are adhered to/and compliance to global operations standards are well followed by service companies.
- Regularly update waste management policies and procedures through lessons learnt and service quality meetings.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets; manage contractor employees in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Maintain proper handling procedures for all waste materials
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A professional and mature approach
- A high level of courtesy
- HND or BSC is required.