Mechanical Engineer at a Rice Milling Factory – Westfield Consulting Limited
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Organize routine servicing schedules
- Allocate work to the engineering team and review their performance from time to time to guide management decision
- Oversee the maintenance of power fluid systems hydraulics and pneumatics
- Maintenance of Combustion system and hazard management.
- Understand, interpret and apply engineering knowledge to valid circumstances
- Application of a computerized maintenance management system.
- Check and calibrate instruments to ensure that they are accurate.
- Implement the planning, design and implementation of mechanical maintenance.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of plant Material handling equipment.
- Review design of mechanical component and supervise fabrication, repairs and installation.
- Maintain the operation of utility equipment such as boiler, air compressor, water supply, lift and delivery trucks and company fleets.
- Ensure and coordinate continuous preventive maintenance plan.
- Develop electromechanical knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic system,
- Build and coordinate the team for the effective delivery of the departmental objective of carrying out quality inspections.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Option or any other related academic qualification
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience, which must be in a manufacturing company. Experience in Food Production Machineries is an added advantage.
- Membership of COREN or any affiliate relevant professional body and other verifiable skill acquisition will be an added advantage.
- A practical working Knowledge of AutoCAD is very critical
- Good numerical and computer applications skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
N150,000 monthly, negotiable.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.