Job Vacancy at CMYK Studios
CMYK Studios – We are a brand communications establishment specialized in visually branded graphics for retail and point of purchase advertising, commercial printing and packaging, architectural signage, trade show displays, promotions and corporate gifts. We offer grand format printing for dye-sublimation fabrics, vinyl and mesh applications, UV flatbed printing for seamless rigid substrates, as well as, monogramming, office branding, product installation, fulfillment, offset printing and graphic design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer
- Drive sales of CMYK product & services in both new and existing accounts
- Interface with key customer executives who are upper level buyers, managers and may include C-level.
- Retain and grow revenue by product & services
- Anticipate a customer’s needs, expectations, and sell CMYK entire scope of services and capabilities, in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
- Work with sales manager to develop proposals, pricing and credit terms, with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and customers.
- Assess competitor’s strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
- Conduct strategic sales/manufacturing needs analysis individually or with a team.
- Communicate the impact of today’s actions on future opportunities.
- Develop business plans to maximize profitability.
- Ensures delivery of orders to the clients in right and perfect condition.
- Ensures clients make payment at the agreed upon period in order to see through the end of the project.
- Applicant must be female and a B.Sc/HND holder in any course of study,
- Minimum of 2yrs experience as a sales executive,
- Excellent communication skill,
- Excellent knowledge of MS package
- Self-motivated and result-driven.