Nutritionist Needed at Rossland Screening Solutions
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Nutritionist
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja
Employment type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Licensed Nutritionist, to provide clients with comprehensive advice on matters of wellbeing.
- As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- You will be responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Valid license to practice the profession
- Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field
- Proven experience as nutritionist thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Creativity and critical thinking
- Must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.