PrisDav Consulting is Recruiting
They are looking to hire suitable persons within Electronics industry experience in the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Southwest, Southeast & North)
- An Area Sales Manager is responsible for the sale of a business’ products or services in a specified region or geographical area.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Achieving regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate- set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goal and assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Providing ongoing support to distribute and produce to product or service.
- Managing sales team in the specified area.
- Ensuring profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- Managing significant opportunity pipeline to guarantee success and regional growth.
- Strategizing sales plans for short and long term objectives.
- Informing on regional competitive activities and overall market place on time.
- Maintaining and expanding customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
Experience, Qualification & Skills
- B.Sc or HND in Arts, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience
- Relevant Professional Certificates
- Sales Dealership
- Marketing & Sales techniques
- Marketing Communication
- Trade chain management
- Cost management
- Customer Care
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with position as email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org