Work at Eninat Global Resources Limited (EGRL)
Eninat Global Resources Limited (EGRL) is an indigenous oil and gas service company that provides engineering, fabrication, construction and maintenance services for onshore and offshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Works Quality Control Inspector
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Checks the preparation of foundations.
- Checks the correct preparation of reinforcements.
- Checks the certifications regarding element mixes. LASTM test, chemical analysis, grain size analysis.
- Monitors atmospheric conditions during pouring operations.
- Monitors correct curing operations.
- Checks the sampling operations (when required).
- Reviews the laboratory examination results.
- Checks sub-grade dry density.
- Checks moisture content.
- Checks compression strength test.
- Checks after execution of costing.
- Checks after concrete puring.
- Checks materials quality (wire, fitting etc.).
- Verifies special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
- Orderly collect, check and manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections carried out witnessing the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check the conformity with the Quality -Control Plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
- Check the documents certifying the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to Clients requirements.
- Previous experience of supervision of multi discipline Project support teams
- Experience of working on major Civil/Building works projects with oil and gas involvement(5-10 years experience)
- Formal engineering training and technical qualification
- A number of experience in an oil/gas related supervisory position