Recent Employment Vacancy at Onstream Group
Onstream Group – With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Manage the AKPO and EGINA Electrical maintenance engineers;
- Assist head of electrical support for the updating of the maintenance plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems;
- Act in the capacity of head of electrical support during his absences
- Propose condition based monitoring tools in view of enhancing equipment optimisation
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support.
- Performs technical studies in the field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities;
- Follows up the technical problems raised, follows up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions;
- Follow up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed. And be part of the TIER2 organization
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the jobs as required; may be involved in operational work including major shutdowns:
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for the purchase, visit the LADOL warehouse when necessary:
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required such as MEMO or REX
- Co-ordinate these actions with concerned staff, from both offshore and onshore sites.
- Assist head of section for the updating of the maintenance plans including dedicated procedures, spare parts coverage, tools selection and other technical aspects, in accordance with maintenance policy
- Perfoms studies or technical- administrative tasks as required for routine operations or in view of maintenance or equipment optimisation.