Andriod Developer at Vogue Web Solutions Limited
Vogue Web Solutions Limited is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Andriod Developer
Job Type: Full Time
- We seek a highly skilled Andriod Developer to join our team
- The candidate should possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits
- He/she will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications among other functions.
To succeed at this role, the candidate will be expected to:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Perform other duties from time to time.
Education and Experience Requirements
- HND/B.Sc/M.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- A minimum of 3 years proven work experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java, Push Notifications & Toast, Eclipse & ANT based build system, Android Studio and Gradle.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.