Apply at Rossland Screening Solutions
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- The internal auditor will work in account and finance department and will be responsible for reviewing the company’s financial reporting systems and policies and ensure the financial reports are accurate, complete and in accordance with local, national and federal audit requirements and standards.
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Examining company re-occurring and non-re-occurring expenditures and financial control systems
- Preparing audit reports and commentaries.
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organization
- Ensuring sales reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Identifying faulty processes and procedures and give advice on adjustments
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, un-reviewed transactions and income leakages
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- A professional certificate will be an added advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Good communication skill
- Good eyes for details
- Previous experience working in hospitality
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Proficiency in MS office tools, with commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, etc.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.