Key Accounts Manager Wanted at Grittyplus Consulting Limited
Grittyplus Consulting Limited is a firm with passion for Excellence, Effectiveness and Development. We provide the “it factors” through total personality development to enhance organisations, government and individuals. Our tools of operation includes: consulting, interference such as retreats, corporate assessment interviews and training to impact your staff and the organization for results. We motivate people to change.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
- Drive sales volume
- Customer management
- Re-distribution & retail development
- Ensure accountability for POS and promotional materials deployed to retail and wholesale outlets in your Area.
- People Management Skills
- Stock and Asset Management
Academic Qualifications and Skills
Candidate should meet the following:
- Minimum of Ten (10) years FMCG/ Consumer Services industry experience in the Sales and Marketing function, with demonstrable successes in the Managing various SKUs.
- Degree from University/Business School/Institute of repute.
- Strong Relationship Management and Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills.