Maintenance Engineer Wanted at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Reports to: Maintenance manager
- The role of the Maintenance Engineer is to help improve safety and overall equipment effectiveness by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through the maintenance, installation, and control of all mechanical equipment and systems onsite
- Responsible for executing daily Preventive Maintenance and Inspection tasks.
- Responsible for executing assigned corrective work orders related to the priority of the business.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment incompliance with standard work, and adherence to safety regulations.
- Contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes.
- Maintain records of Preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Perform routine maintenance on production.
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess strong adherence to deadlines while in constant communication with area leader
- Drives Lean activity to ensure department is consistently driving towards being lowest cost provider by eliminating non value added activities
- Managing spare part stocks and maintain the good level of spare parts
- 3 years’ food industry plant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field required
- Fluency in Hausa Language is a plus
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Reporting Skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity.