Smart Partners Consulting Limited Latest Job Opportunity
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- The Business Development Manager is a senior role in the organization, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfil, with both short- and long-term goals to achieve.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Generate liabilities and investment advice.
- Manage the loan portfolio of the organization.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Writing business proposals as well as negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following Fashion industry trends locally and internationally.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- HND/B.Sc with a minimum of 2.1
- Minimum of 6 years working experience with a Luxury Brand.
- Fashion industry experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills are highly necessary.
Soft Skills Required:
- High-level communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution.
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
- Experience working skills to exceeding targets.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS word format) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.