Work at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Role: SQL Database Administrator
- The Database Administrator is responsible for SQL Server installation and configuration, DB backup configuration, restore, and security. Also handles general Database management, Monitoring, Database enhancement services and Optimization.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Manage company’s database
- SQL Server installation, configuration and other Database Admin functions.
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc./HND in Computer Science or related courses.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Database Administration with SQL.
- Professional Certification as a Database Administrator / professional is an added advantage.
- Proven experience as a senior database administrator.