Recruitment for Accounts & Finance Officer at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance. As an experienced consultancy, we work across sectors with clients in either product or service industries who require the infusion of world-class standards and best practices into their structures especially as a result of, or in readiness for growth and expansion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts & Finance Officer
- We are looking for an Accounts & Financial Management Executive to take charge of a variety of duties and responsibilities related to managing and analyzing the Organisation’s finances.
- Payment of the Company utilities and payroll
- Keep track and take care of accounts payable and receivable
- Keep track of their employers’ financial transactions.
- Review and Verify Financial Document as well as make Financial recommendations based on their findings.
- Keep financial documents accurate and up to date
- Process and follow up on invoices
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial report
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Provide a financial report and interpret financial information to management while recommending further course of action.
- First degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as an Accountant or Finance Officer
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.