Social Media Manager Recruitment at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Sims Nigeria Limited – Our Sister Company, Vexceed Technologies Limited is a digital technology service provider of digital marketing, Internet services, email & web portals, social network, Instant messaging, online games & entertainment, content, search, e-commerce, fin-tech, on-demand services, and mobile apps.
We are currently recruiting for the role of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We are looking for someone that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing.
- We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
- Candidate will oversee Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful but not a requirement (we can teach) as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees.
- Clientele industries include: Banking & Finance, Medical, Retail, Hospitality, Industrial, Sports, Legal.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Ability to blog about social media on the Vexceed website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented. Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and completion of NYSC service.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Experience and comfort with working against weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
Nice To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Digital Marketing, Web Technologies, Sales & Marketing, Business Management, or Related fields
- Strong research and computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
- Thank you for your interest in a career with Vexceed Technologies Limited! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.