Apply Now at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Our client, a top-flight Oil and Gas company in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer – 1
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
- Working with the Finance Officer to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports on receivables.
- Perform bank reconciliation, support periodic and end-year account closure exercise, and statutory audit.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- At least 3 years cognate experience in an oil and gas sector preferred.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skill, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Attractive Remuneration
- Retirement and Healthcare Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Career Growth Plan.