Dominion Consulting Nigeria Recent Job Recruitment
Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Our client, a top-flight Oil and Gas company in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service/Business Development Officer
- Qualifies prospective customers by ensuring that credit checks are completed and verified prior to the delivery of products.
- Answers and distributes incoming telephone calls; may share receptionist duties as well.
- Takes customer orders for Automotive Gas Oil, lubricants, gasoline products.
- Follows the order taking process through to final delivery of the product to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Reviews and researches problems obtaining necessary information from policies, procedures, practices or company contacts.
- Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of a problem.
- Makes periodic contacts with existing customers to determine satisfaction with the company, products and services.
- Provides support services to internal and external customers
- Prepares, and verifies new orders for pricing, availability and deliveries.
- Maintains and update Customer Order Log and Price Log
- Prepares, verifies sales confirmations to customers in timely manner.
- Provides information to customers and schedule them for various company service plans.
- Generates and qualify leads for the business.
- Reviews and understands all present and future customer service programs offered by our client.
- An incumbent of this position must possess and maintain a professional business behavior in mannerism and appearance, a positive attitude, a multi-task capability; and high level of computer skills.
- BSc. Degree in Business Administration, Economics, English Language or any other related courses required with prior experience in customer service areas.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Taking Initiative to follow through.
- Able to think and resolve issues using other team members as a resource.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, highly motivated and results oriented, with a positive customer focus
- Excellent phone skill, knowledge of Microsoft Office and very good Math
- Dedicated conscientious, punctual, multi-tasker, team player and must be detailed oriented.
- Attractive Remuneration
- Retirement and Healthcare Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Career Growth Plan.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com Quote the Job title as the Subject of your email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.