Operations Manager Wanted at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Design & implement business strategies, plans and procedures in Real Estate industry.
- Set complementary goals for performance and growth
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data & metrics
- Write & submit reports to the Managing Director in all matters of importance.
- Working together with key participants to compile the budget.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field of study
- MBA or MSc required
- 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- Executive Management Position experience.
- Work experience in Africa, Nigerian experience is a plus
- Influence & Leadership skills are required, especially to work in very challenging environments
- High degree of personal integrity
- Result oriented, cost minded, capable to handle pressure and to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Real Estate Business (End – End) Infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Membership of relevant Professional Bodies.