Senior Accountant Recruitment at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Record cost of fixed assets, track existing, depreciate and account for the deposition of fixed assets and maintain proper FAS.
- Preparing annual budgets.
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
- Handling accruals and prepayments and completing bank reconciliations
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source.
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
- Handle foreign accounts payable & receivables.
- Reconcile accounts with various vendors.
- Prepare & Submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Execute month-end close, including journal entry and financial statement reviews.
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs.
- Processing business expenses and managing company ledgers
- Coordinating internal and external audits.
- Verifying bank deposits and balances in account books
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing the year-end analysis and purchase orders.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts.
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
- Post and Process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks and day-to-day transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Accounting or other related course from an accredited institution.
- Level skill in Microsoft Word, Excel & Analytical skills in large data.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in Accounting in a similar industry.
- CAPEX Experience & Fixed assets and Applying GAAP Knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of ERP Software.
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Experience.