GUS Consulting Limited Recruitment for Project Manager
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – EPC
Scope: Engineering and Construction Projects
- You will manage, oversee and ensure the successful completion of engineering and construction projects.
- You will also be responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring, and quality review.
- Responsible for managing and directing the project team by providing the communication, coordination and follow-up necessary to meet the project goals and objectives.
- Maintains ongoing training and mentoring of project team.
- Directly responsible to senior management.
- Provides ongoing project information and project reviews as required by management.
- Coordinates training and compliance measures to ensure project procedures are followed.
- Monitors and ensures all discipline work follows project procedures.
- Ensures scope of work, schedule, and budget are clearly defined and understood by senior management and all project participants, including client.
- Determines, controls, and maintains overall project and discipline schedules and budgets.
- Tracks schedule and budget progress with project milestones and takes all action necessary to keep project on track.
- Identifies and secures necessary approvals for all changes in project scope, budget and/or schedule.
- Maintains ongoing communication with client, making adjustments as necessary to comply with client’s needs within contractual obligations, or adjusting project deliverables to meet client and company needs.
- B.Sc./HND in Construction Management or Technical field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must have a minimum of 7 years hands-on experience onsite construction/ project management and successful planning of complex technical projects in oil and gas industry.
- Proven experience using project management methodologies to deliver business value and drive significant change across an organization.
- Experience managing budgets including budget, spend, and liquidations.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of various project and portfolio management methodologies with track record of implementing shared standards for large organizations.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence outcomes, lead manage and organize teams to attain shared goals.
- Ability to identify trends and exceptions through data analysis.
- Must be very energetic and work with assiduous concentration.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Project Manager – Warri” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.