Onstream Group Recent Job Vacancy
Onstream Group – With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Protection – Security Officer
Organize Facility Protection activities:
- Develop team work and internal client-supplier relationships; resolve conflicts
- Contribute to the design and maintenance o technical security infrastructure: ACS & CCTV system
- Manage the operational use of the ACS/CCTV system
- Contribute to evaluation of needs & capabilities ( owner: security manager )
- Set-up of area facility protection work instruction, patrol plans, etc
- Assign facility protection responsibilities inside area
- Ensure mobilization of human resources ( Posting real Vs plan )
- Ensure correct functioning of Armed Response Service
- Basic professional training of security personnel ( on work instructions, good practices, etc. )
- Conduct VPSHR training for contracted security
Supervise facility Protection:
- Access control operations & manned Guarding
- Execution of patrols and reporting by team leader(s) daily report
- Review of facility Protection measures, wearing of badge by POB (in work areas), fencing integrity, alarm systems, etc
- Organise, conduct and evaluate armed response drills
- Provide oversight for incident management involving expatriate staff.
Report facility Protection performance:
- Security breaches/ incidents (POB without badge, guard missing, downgraded fencing, intrusions, robbery, blackmail, etc)
- Process follow-up data (patrol completion real vs plan, etc)
- Report facility Protection performance indicators
- Conduct investigations into security incidents, provide feedback & lessons learned.
Participate to Area security performance meeting:
- Report security plan status – Facility Protection
- Conduct security audits of new locations and occasional use-sites
- B.Sc/ Equivalent military academic qualifications
- Experience: Police or military background with sufficient experience of work in industrial security of oil & Gas industry
- Essential skills: Personal leadership skills, time management, relationship and team building, problem solving, good initiative and good decision making skills are essential.