Power Plant Engineer Wanted at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Engineer
- Conduct test cell performance analysis
- Solve assembly, configuration and inspection problems for engine visits by assisting operations
- Troubleshoot engines in test cell
- Support training mechanics, inspectors and various technical issues
- Build specifications and direct configuration control for powerplant, systems and components
- Assess test feed, boiler and service water
- Regenerate deionizers and manage emergency conditions.
- Manage log sheets and temperature records.
- Maintain Power Plant and support maintenance personnel.
- Coach employees and administer equipment and work area.
- Manage Power, Process and Thermopac boiler
- Control coal handling and ash conveying plant
- Handle safety training programs
- Monitor operating supplies delivery.
- Minimum education: HND or B.Eng.
- 5 -7 years in Power plant operation and Maintenance
- Gas tub boiler experience is a must
- Conversant with 11 kv, Overhead maintenance and 11/3.3/0.415 Kv Transformer maintenance
- Synchronization and troubleshooting knowledge of 11 Kv Panel VCB, GCB, Maintenance experience would be an add advantage
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their profile to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.