Towlab Global Ventures Latest Job Opening
Towlab Global Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Guest Service Agent
- Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy, at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems
- Maintain guest records and book reservations
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunities.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/reception setting
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise.
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure.