Fadac Resources and Services Recent Job Vacancy
Fadac Resources – Our client is an indigenous Pharmaceuticals & Drug Company. It’s a multi-disciplinary company that was established over 20 years ago as a response to the Governments invitation to private entrepreneurs to establish companies that can compete with their foreign counterparts in the delivery of quality services. Due to expansion, they are in need of:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization
- Recruit for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers, and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Administer employee benefit programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution, and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Maintain employee records, Leave and Time Attendance Administration.
- Compensation and Benefit and Payroll Administration.
- Responsible for new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and tracks/maintains data.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Minimum of two (5) years post-graduate experience with a minimum of one (2) year in a similar position
- A good first degree in Business Admin, IRPM, Humanities, Sciences or the Social Sciences
- Membership of CIPM/CIPD/SPHR/SHRM will be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration;
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.