Project Manager at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
What does a Project Manager do?
- As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- B.Sc in Computer science,Engineering or any related fields.
- 2-3 years working experience as a project administrator
- Must be able to organise and motivate a project team, be in control & time management cost estimating and developing a budget
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Monitoring progress, managing reports and necessary documentation.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus