Recruitment for Company Representative at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Building and maintaining relationships with regulatory authorities and government parastatals (PPPRA, PPMC, DPR, NPA, NIMASA, Navy), clients and third parties
- Proper filing and archiving of all operational documents per operation for easy access and referencing
- Processing, negotiating and settlement of invoices as at when due
- To follow up closely with nominated/appointed inspectors and supercargo and port agents during operations
- Ensure all clearances required for a smooth operation are obtained in due time
- Timely submission of relevant documents to regulatory agencies and parastatals
- Creating budget, inputting cost and managing the transaction portal together with account’s team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 5 years experience in downstream sector.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (BA / BSc) / HND is required and a professional membership
- Available to travel within Nigeria and to project locations.