Relationship Analyst Recruitment at Lidya Global
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Analyst
- The Relationship Analyst position is responsible for acquiring & managing clients and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers with the goal of growing Lidya’s loan portfolio.
- Ambitious & Metrics Driven: You want to solve the $5 trillion USD small business credit gap across fast growing economies. You are committed to relentlessly finding the right customer, building trust and converting those relationships into sustainable, win-win partnerships. You understand that you will be judged on your numbers and building a high growth, profitable loan book.
- Has no complacency and is high energy. You understand your role is critical to the company. You apply high energy every day to grow your customer base and revenue. You want to grow every day, month, quarter, year. You are persistent, clear and driven to get deals done – properly and quickly.
- Resourceful, High Integrity, High Impact. You find a way. You do business with trust and transparency and dig into the details with the aim to help customers get the credit they need to grow their business.
- Collaborative. You understand you need a team to succeed. You carry along internal stakeholders to ensure they are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Acquisition: Present, promote and sell Lidya’s products using solid negotiations to existing and prospective clients across relevant sectors, including but not limited to companies in the e-commerce, consumer goods, healthcare and financial services industries.
- Client Engagement: Manage existing client engagements, appraisal of customer loan applications, and approval or rejection of applications within agreed timelines and loan limits. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and establish, develop and maintain positive new client relationships.
- Loan Portfolio Growth: Achieve agreed upon commercial targets and outcomes on a monthly basis.
- Support the evaluation, authorization and approval of loans given to customers by authentication of KYC documentation presented for all credit applications and eligibility assessments as required by the Lidya and regulators.
Desired Qualifications and Skill set
- 1 to 4 years+ of experience (preferably commercial) working with an Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Management Consulting Firm or in a Business Development Role (with experience in the financial services sector a plus).
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills with a working knowledge of the entire underwriting process from loan application to funds disbursement and collections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Management or a related business discipline.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a demonstrated experience with managing day to day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e. achieving revenue or profit targets).
- Outstanding customer engagement skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the final credit decision.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a goal oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills including the ability to properly identify the key credit risks, and reach a prompt and well thought out credit decision.
- Competitive salary and workplace benefits.
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for country-changing ventures.