Apply at Paymyrent.ng
Paymyrent.ng is a fin-tech startup helping tenants to automatically save for their rent as well as access quick loan for house rent. We provide financial services under a Cooperative License ‘Paymyrent cooperative Multipurpose society’, with a registration number LSCS16730. Paymyrent Nigeria is a legal entity in Nigeria. Our investment professionals invest savers funds in financial instruments and manage the investments to ensure optimum return.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To receive and process all invoices, expense vouchers and payment requests.
- To deal with daily petty cash transactions and ensure that reconciliations are completed
- Reconciling suppliers’ statements ready for payment and ensuring all suppliers’ accounts are settled within company terms.
- Verify calculations and input codes in to our Accounting system in an accurate manner.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Credit control, chasing debts, ensuring all customers’ accounts are settled timely.
- Processing sales invoices
- Dealing with employees’ issues and ensuring all staff files are up to date and in order.
- General office administration
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Payroll and managing staff files
- Finance duties
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience.