Recent Job Vacancy at CMYK Studios
CMYK Studios – We are a brand communications establishment specialized in visually branded graphics for retail and point of purchase advertising, commercial printing and packaging, architectural signage, trade show displays, promotions and corporate gifts. We offer grand format printing for dye-sublimation fabrics, vinyl and mesh applications, UV flatbed printing for seamless rigid substrates, as well as, monogramming, office branding, product installation, fulfillment, offset printing and graphic design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketer / Account Manager
- We are looking for a competitive and experience Female Marketer / Account Manager to help us build up our business activities.
Qualified applicant will perform the following duties:
- Drive sales of CMYK product & services in both new and existing accounts
- Interface with new key customer executives who are upper level buyers, managers and Organizations.
- Retain and grow revenue by product & services by building standard relationships with new and existing clients.
- Anticipate a customer’s needs, expectations, and sell CMYK entire scope of services and capabilities, in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
- Work with the team lead to develop proposals, pricing and credit terms, with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospective customers.
- Assess competitor’s strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy to meet up with set targets.
- Conduct strategic sales/manufacturing needs analysis for Potential customers.
- Develop business plans to maximize profitability.
- Ensures delivery of orders to the clients in right and perfect condition.
- Ensures clients make payment at the agreed upon period in order to see through the end of any given project.
- BA / BSC / HND holder in related courses.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a BDE, Marketer or Account Managers
- Excellent communication skill,
- Excellent knowledge of MS package
- Self-motivated and result-driven.
Salary ranges between NGN70,000 – NGN80,000 / Month with added commissions on Target sales.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020.