Ericsson Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect – PS CORE Optimization SME
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Network Operation and Integration
- Evaluate trends in network performance and recommend solutions to optimize performance
- Improve network performance through regular network audit and KPI analysis.
- Track and ensure resolution of identified network issues in the PS Core network with contractual SLAs.
- Provide insights and reports on the PS-Core network performance
- Evaluate the impact of change due to new technology, node upgrades and new features added to the PS Core network.
- implementation of SACC configuration as planned by the Planning Team
- Implementation of inbound roaming configuration with partners in line with contractual agreement.
- Evaluate and implement Signaling sharping in the Network.
- Competent in supporting EPG/MME/IPWORKS/SAPC and other related Packet core nodes.
- End to End process review to strengthen and optimize solutions, processes and methodologies leading to higher efficiency and quality assured delivery
- Interfacing with Internal and External Teams (GSC), coordinating and validating the technical work of a small group of RF Engineers
- Ability to organize active test and handle / process large amount of data
- Provide support to Sales and solution department, also engage with presales activities, including pre-studies
- Participate in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- At least 7+ years of multi technology experience in Radio Networks Design Strategic Planning, and Solutions
- E2E Troubleshooting knowledge, including PS CN nodes, TCP, DNS
- Deep understanding of latest technological trends in Radio Network, including Small Cells, CA, MIMO, IOT etc.
- Strong Experience on Troubleshooting Tools, Radio Products, and Solutions (Wireshark, ETNA)
- Good knowledge of PS core technology
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding of wider trends in the international and local telecoms industry
- Understand principles of software development and Traffic Engineering
- Good knowledge about IP Networks and monitoring tools
- Good understanding of advanced and complex radio networks and should be able to assist with advanced Planning and creative design solutions
- Must have customer facing and engagement experience.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills for effective communication and relationship development with customer
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online