Financial Accountant at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 5 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Lagos (Lekki Branch)
- We are looking for a Financial Accountant to oversee and manage our financial transactions in our Lekki Office.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies, standards and procedures
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and accounts
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Advise, implement and maintain standard accounting control procedures
- Anchor and coordinate the Financial audit process
- Prepare Receipts and Invoices and commissions
- Proper management of groups fixed asset register.
- Maintenance of inventory records
- Organized and efficient with good ability to define priorities; good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done.
- Commitment to outstanding performance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 3-4 years post NYSC Experience, involving managing a wide range of financial activities for companies worked for.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.