Human Resource Officer Needed at Macfort Incorporation
Macfort Incorporation – We are team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, cooperate presentations and trainings. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Work directly with the HR Manager.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Develop training and development programs for new and existing staffs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field.
- Proven experience as HR Officer, Administrator or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.