Recent Job Opportunity at Protege Management
Protege Management – Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical Consumables in Nigeria and Africa. Due to business expansion is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Manager (Category Brand)
Location: Nigeria and West Africa
- This person will be responsible for all the activities of this sector for West Africa that includes the countries of Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Mali, Senegal and Ivory Coast, etc.
- This responsibility covers sales management, sales team management, Key Accounts Management and Distributors management in stated countries.
- Responsible for profit and loss, accounts receivable and inventory for related region.
- Managing and leading sales teams.
- Implementing SBU strategies in the region and countries within that region.
- Preparing short, mid and long term plans, execute yearly plans and achieve its targets.
- Brand launching, inventory management & promotional activity.
- Achieving monthly sales target.
- In charge of strategic sales planning and operational management.
- Managing existing and appointing new dealers and distributors.
- Managing key accounts, business development activities etc.
Qualification and Experience
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, MBA is an asset.
- Must possess an excellent level of oral and written communication of English, French languages.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the (FMCG) products industry.
- Experience in Africa will be preferred.
- Willing to travel around sales regions.