Job Openings at IROKO TV Partners Limited
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outbound Telesales Agent
Slot: 100 Openings
- A Telesales Agent or Outbound Agent is required to make subscription sales on behalf of the organization via telephone or face to face meeting with potential clients.
- It is a target based job that requires zeal, passion, tenacity and understanding of the organization’s product and service to deliver.
We Offer You
- Product-focused training and development
- Customer handling training and development
- An amazing learning culture.
- A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
- A startup environment and working mentality while being part of a well organized and recognized organisation (IROKOTV)